Welcome to Minnesota Barbeque!

Get Adobe Flash player
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Minnesota in May Registration

Minnesota in May Registration 8 months 3 weeks ago #119

Hi All! Just moved to the Twin Cities from Denver and am looking to do a few contests in MN this year. I am currently trying to nail down my calendar for the summer and was wondering two things:
  1. How difficult is it to get into Minnesota in May? (One of the CO competitions I compete in regularly sells out in 15 mins for non-vending competitors)
  2. When does MIM registration usually open?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Minnesota in May Registration 8 months 3 weeks ago #120

Minnesota in May usually is not too hard to get into but it has sold out in the past. The registration forms on the site will be posted soon with in the next few weeks. The board is still working out some of the logistics, but it should be available soon. There will be an backyard contest associated with the contest this year as well which will make the contest even bigger. Hope to see you there.

Dan

Minnesota in May Registration 8 months 1 week ago #122

Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Minnesota in May Registration 8 months 3 days ago #123

Registration is now available on the site. Click here to go to the contest page.

Dan
B)

Minnesota in May Registration 8 months 3 days ago #125

Registered! See you in May.

Minnesota in May Registration 7 months 3 weeks ago #129

Adam, MN in May is a great contest. You will have a good time.

With any luck I will see you there. We are usually walking around talking to teams about Smokin in Steele in Owatonna that happens 2 weeks after MN in May.

Besides MN in May, we would love to have you check us out too. Look at the thread I just started about our early discounts.
Or use the link on this site to get to our web site to check us out. If you have any questions, just email using our web site, it will get to me.

Welcome to MN. I bet you will like it here. We got to know Betty with BBQ at the Summit in Colorado from KCBS meetings.
Lyle Coleman
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.506 seconds